Mac Lustering Lipstick Swatch/Review

Sunday, March 17, 2013
Here is another one of my never ending lipstick swatch,yeah you know how i love my lipstick,its always included in my arsenal.One lipstick that i would never thought id love is this shade,as you all know im not the neutral or nude shade kind of gal..please read on for more info

 photo 7dee5316-fd1d-4ba0-804c-f18b133120ca_zps10a80063.jpg
this lipstick has a Lustre Finish and is included in temptalias 5 Must Have Hot Pinks

 photo DSCN5957_zpse030eda1.jpg
here is a side by side swatch with other Mac Lipsticks: left-Lustering; middle-viva glam gaga ;right-creme cup
viva glam gaga is also a lustre but it seems like,creme cup has the glossiest finish

 photo DSCN5954_zps09b5898e.jpg
no flash natural lighting

on me:
 photo DSCN6596_zps094a53e3.jpg
very pretty shade,although a lot of people describe this as a hot pink lipstick,on me it looks muted light berry shade,its a great everyday lipstick,that doesn't dry out my lips

 photo DSCN6597_zps4539cc85.jpg
and since its a lustre you can definitely wear it sheer,however its somewhat build-able as well,plus it has the right kind of gloss that does not accentuate my lip lines. =D..so yeah if im going to rate this lipstick ill give it
4 out of 5


KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON
Instagram: @littlebeautybag

5 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Rie said...

May shimmer po to or glitter?

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

hi rhie,i dont see any shimmers noR glitters on it,j

Rie said...

Thanks! Wanna buy this but I hate shimmer or glitter kasi. Any Mac lipstick shade suggestions from the permanent range?

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

something similar to this? if you want something pink try pink nouveau,or please me(a popular shade as well) i dont know if mac syrup(lustre) is available here but thats a nice everyday shade as well,its best if you swatch them yourself cause they do change depending on how pigmented your lip is.

Rie said...

Thanks, I have syrup and it's so sheer but buildable...I would check out please me, its a very nice matte pink :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...