Hauls:Makeups and Skincare

Saturday, January 19, 2013
Hello ladies! happy weekend! a few weeks ago ive got some items for myself,most of them are skincare products cause if youve been reading my blog dated last march of 2012 onwards ive been battling with cystic acne clogged pores you name it!and of course a few makeups wont hurt as well.

 photo DSCN6191_zps71dada8a.jpg
sunnies from my MIL! thanks!.. those maybelline color tattoos were i guess tough as taupe and pomegranate punk,mac lipstick in creme cup and i forgot the other one,lastly tea rose from estee lauder 

 photo DSCN6283_zps61f680d3.jpg
another bottle of sana nameraka Honpo essence,salicylic peel,and mac Candy yum yum

let me know if you need watches or reviews!
bless you guys! xoxo


KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Littlebeautybag
Instagram: @littlebeautybag

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

The Unprofessional Beauty Blog said...

This is a great haul. I'd definitely be interested in that Rare Earth line as I've heard great things about it.

Shari said...

Kiehl's!! :) You'll never go wrong with Kiehl's! Enjoy!

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

Crossing my fingers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...