Mac Viva Glam Lady GaGa I

Sunday, November 18, 2012
lipstick swatch,so ive swatched the Mac Saint Germain lipstick(here) and ive been reading some posts that their comparing it to Viva Glam Gaga I,so i grabbed mine and swatched them..lets see

DSCN2996
Cool Blue toned pink lipstick,lustre Formula

DSCN3008
i carry this on my makeup kit,and use it almost everyday.

RSCN2854


DSCN3009
with flash,looks pretty sheer,that's expected since it is a Lustre lipstick,but on my lips i can actually layer it for a decent pigmentation.

DSCN3012
without flash

Photobucket
for me this is definitely a more wearable shade compared to Mac Saint Germain,that lipstick looks too pastel-y for an everyday use,but this on my lips gives me that "pa-cute bubble gum pink lips"..


KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Littlebeautybag
Instagram:@littlebeautybag

1 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Nikki said...

Love the color on you but I couldn't use it for me! I'll look sick for sure hihihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...