Mac Saint Germain Amplified Lipstick Swatch

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Another lipstick swatch here,told yah i love em lipstick,nude dark bright and light!..so here's something that you might like or dislike..swatch on!

DSCN2973
pretty pastel

RSCN2991

Amplified formula described as Clean Pastel Pink.

RSCN2854
Bare Moisturized Lips.
i dont know why but recently i noticed that the lines on my lips seems to appear a lot deeper.

swatches:
RSCN2860
swiped twice.

DSCN2990
no flash

DSCN2985
with flash,it looks different when swatched on my hands and on my lips..hmm

DSCN2870

Photobucket
Product Used:
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
Mac Select Cover up in nc20
Chanel Mat Lumiere Luminous Powder Foundation in 50
Mac Blush in Two Virtues(click here for swatch)
Mac Saint Germain Lipstick.

Texture:
Creamy,very easy to apply

Smell-
subtle vanilla scent

Packaging-
Black Bullet type with multi colored shimmers =D

Availability-
Got it at Marrionaud in MOA(they dont have marrionaud now)

Great for:
it depends i have a love hate relationship with this shade sometimes it suits me sometimes i look washed out.

KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Littlebeautybag
Instagram: littlebeautybag

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

thanks sis

Elle said...

Pink really suits you! :)
Followed you! :*

~Elle
http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

thank you milna will do

Milna Tulao said...

hello sis nice color, suits you very well, new follower here, hope you can visit and follow my blog too,

Im having a giveaway on my blog you can win MAC makeup forever, and many more visit my blog for more details
http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com/2012/10/50-subscribers-giveaway.html

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

thanks iyah,my cousin has this too i asked her if i can have it since she's not using it,she said "no" lol.she just loves to look at it,but doesnt use it cause it looks weird on her.

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

it sometimes washes me out as well,i find that if i add bronzer it looks a lot better on me.

NinMonster said...

Wah it suits you! I think this would wash me out all the time. D:

adriyah said...

I have this lipstick!! I haven't used it! hahah!! you look gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...