Purple EOTD.

Thursday, August 23, 2012
hello guys,i was browsing my drafts and i saw this unpublished post that was supposed to be up and about last month ago hehe,i havent worn any colored eyeshadows lately i mean except from neutrals so,i brought out my fave purple to give my eyes a little pop..

RSCN0646
my lids are getting smaller lately i mean my eyes are now more hooded than before..weird..ageing maybe?

products used:
Milani eyeshadows. wild violets (click here for the swatch/review)
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner Black
Loreal Pencil Liner in Brown
Maybelline Magnum Mascara(click here for the review) with Clinique high impact.
Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
in2it eyebrow powder

Photobucket
face makeup is very minimal i want my eyes to be the focal point.

Photobucket
i forgot what foundation i used here...sorry memory gap.. but the lipstick is from NYX matte in Nude(click here for swatch)
Chanel  Mat Lumiere Powder Foundation(click here for review)

so that's it ladies hope that you'll enjoy your week. Godbless

Kindly Follow me on
Instagram: littlebeautybag

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Popcorn said...

I love the eye look! hahaha I think i just got inspired to do some new eye looks. Thanks so much!

Maite said...

The eyeshadow is really pretty. :)

http://makeupmaite.blogspot.com

Camille(SHOBE) said...

POPCORN-thanks as well sweetie,be inspired,play with different shades hugs

Camille(SHOBE) said...

maite-thanks maite.will do more colorful looks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...