LBB's Look- Soft Neutrals

Friday, August 17, 2012
Good day ladies,i went out with my kiddo and my husband last friday,we watched the disney movie Brave,we've been waiting for that for a month since lil r is on his accent stage,i dont know he keeps on repeating the "if you have the chance to change your fate...would you?" part with a scottish accent...its kinda viral..hehe.my tongue felt weird when i tried it.

RSCN1692
products used:
The face Shop Brow powder Brown
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette Gel part(click here for review)
Etude house proof 10 primer
Maybelline copper eyeshadow palette
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner Black
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (click here for review)
Loreal Plum kohl liner (lower lashline)

DSCN1631
i have hooded lids,so its a bit difficult for me to shape my eyes,so far this is one of my fave neutral look..i apply a light wash of satin or shimmer shadow on my lids and a darker shade on the other part.

DSCN1619

so ter' ye gu' =D heiv e nis dee..bleeeh



KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Littlebeautybag
Instagram: littlebeautybag

0 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...