Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick

Saturday, July 28, 2012
Ive been searching for a great affordable nude lipstick this past few days,i checked my stash for a nude lipstick but all i found was pigmented bold pinks,plums and whatnots..i remembered that the only nude lipstick that i own back then was from Maybelline watershine which i already consumed...but this time i want something more matte and pigmented...

Photobucket
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 900B.
got it at Php 299.00 at SM department store

Photobucket
i am nc 20-25 neutral skintone,this lipstick obviously leans more on the peach side which i love cause i dont have that much peachy lipstick,

Photobucket
Pigmentation is decent i actually like it,the color pay off is really good,its a little drying on my lips,mine tends to chap more often this days..=*

Photobucket
here's how it looks on me..i noticed the more i swipe the paler the shade looks,well i do have quite pigmented lips maybe that's why.

PROS:
locally available
nice shade pay off(pigmentation)
Looks good on my nc20 skintone
like that it doesnt sink in to my lip lines.

CONS:
a little drying on my lips
doesnt last that long.



KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Littlebeautybag
Instagram: littlebeautybag

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Aya said...

Been seeing this WNW lipstick range around lately. I will get some soon! Thanks for the review. I really like the shade you picked! I'm looking for a good nude lippy too :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

its my pleasure dear.they also have a pinkish nude lipstick i think in 901b or 902 looks like mac angel only a little lighter.

Mej of Need.Want.Buy said...

oohh i have this too! just can't seem to make it work for my complexion. le sigh. love it on you though!

http://needwantbuy.blogspot.com

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thanks sis.there are times that this looks a little off on my skin as well.hehe love hate i guess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...