July Favorites!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Here's my monthly picks for July!they've been so good to me and hope will not stop being so,read on ladies have a great day.

DSCN1294

Lets start with:

Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
since im allergic to UDPP i got this one instead and its been doing great on making my eyeshadows last longer!.

Mac Girl Boy Brow Set(click for the review)
As always ive been a fan of this brow product,i want to try the one from Etude House and Majolica Majorca as well cause this one's always Out of stock.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
i got this just this month,i was supposed to repurchase my Aztec Healing Clay but it was out of stock so i opted for this one instead and ive been loving it to bits

Elf cream eyeshadow Butter Peacan-
ive been wearing this one for almost everyday when im taking my son to school,its muted and its very easy to apply.

Nivea Sparking White UV Blocker SPF 30++-
This is what ive been using as my moisturizer/sunblock for this month,i still love my neutrogena moisture moisturizer but that only has SPF 15

Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Fair Light 0-1
Good coverage and i use this to brighten up my dark circles since its a little lighter than my skin

Maybelline Raspberry Beam?-
so sorry i forgot the exact shade,this was given to me by my cousin and i love how pink it looks on my lips

Mac Lipgloss bottle(its a mixture of different OCC liptars with CO bigelow Clear Gloss)
Another Lip mixture of mine hehe..ill swatch this soon.its a nude yellowish gloss.

Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
made my review..just click here

Lush Vanishing Act-
this is my 2nd bottle,i soo love this stuff,its very refreshing to apply and it helps control my breakouts



KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Littlebeautybag
Instagram: littlebeautybag

0 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...