Mac Swatch:Rebel is Love

Saturday, June 02, 2012
Hello dearies,i want to share a little something that im very into nowadays..and its..LIPSTICKS...well im breaking out really bad hence the lack of face post,.but for now i want to show you a lipstick that i just recently got and loving..
Photobucket


MAC Rebel-(satin finish)Midtonal Cream Plum according to mac

Photobucket



Photobucket
looks dark right,well on contrary its actually lighter than what i had in mind,which i love..it has a lot of shades in it so i cant really give a shade description of my own,theres pink,plum purlish,berry kind of lipstick that might look Gothic-y for some.



Photobucket
on my lips...well you may still intensify the shade but for me one light swatch will do.What i like about this lipstick is that its Long lasting and it leaves a Stain...so it still gives me that just bitten pinkish lips after a few hours.

Photobucket
i dont know how to tell a fake mac lipstick from the authentic one,but heres someting that ive noticed, fake Macs they dont have this micro glitters that authentic mac brushes and lipstick bullet has,maybe thats one thing of knowing which is which i dont know...

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Rae said...

Pretty. Very contrabida (in a good way)

Mrs. Kolca said...

It looks pretty sis. I want a MAC lipstick too. I hope to receive on my bday! :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

rae-hehe true!!

mrs kolca-thanks sis,i remember the first time i purchased mac lipstick someone needed to push me pa coz i was too hesitant to shell out that much for a lipstick,guess youre just like me hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...