Review:Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel

Sunday, January 29, 2012
Good day ladies...happy  Sunday to all,i found my water boost post which i thought i deleted..Im sorry for the delayed review,anyway i was sent a tub of neutrogena hydroboost gel  to try,and of course this is all based on my experience,no alterations or whatsoever,and you mightve seen this for most blog reviews but ill mention it anyway.."we do have different skintypes,conditions,lifestyle and such,so what works or may not work for me might be something else when it comes to you"this is to give you an idea or options,especially for those whose close to my skin type...Ive been using this for like a month and a half or so now,and im updating this post since i was supposed to post it a few weeks after i tried it..


Photobucket
first of all the packaging..it comes in a 50grams blueish jar/pot..its quite heavy so whenever i travel i still have to transfer it on a different container..but i love how it looks though.


Photobucket
texture wise,i love it!,its light and easily sinks in,compared to my neutrogena moisture spf 15,this is way lighter ,so its great for my kind of skin type...since i do get oily really fast i need something lightweight and easily absorbable, things that bothers me is that i still need to use scoops or spatula since its in a tub,which most of the time i forget...so yeah..its a bit unhygienic but,since this is mine..thats quite fine,and it doesnt have SPF which is very important for me.


Photobucket
see here,within just a minute its not greasy and feels super soft..and before i forgot one of its ingredients is Dimethicone..So for those who are sensitive with silicones,be wary 


'Photobucket
so here i am right after i woke up,i love applying moisturizers before i go to bed,it really does make a difference,i wake up less oily,and more radiant.!


PROS:

  • Locally Available
  • Easily Absorbs by my Skin
  • Skin feels Soft and silky afterwards
  • Light Weight
  • Doesnt leave any trace of Greasiness
  • If youre in a hurry its a good prep up moisturizer.

CONS:

  • Contains Silicone
  • Packaging
  • No SPF

*Price is Php 830.00 for 50grams 
*im not sensitive when it comes to fragrances but for those who are,this has a strong flowery scent.

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Chriselle Sy said...

Medyo mahal but the moisturizing effect should be worth it. Too bad it doesn't have SPF!

Sis I'd love it if you could check out my blog :)

Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube

Sara.H said...

I assume it would be the same as L'Oreal's Hydra fresh gel :) Would look for it now! Sounds nice. Thanks for sharing <3

Kumiko Mae said...

oh thats like the etude house aqua cure gel i used before! anything waterbased is almost always a score! :D

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Your skin looks great!

http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

Agadir Argan Oil said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Orange County Beer

MereMakeupManiac said...

this is definitely a great product for me - i recommended it to friends even! however, i found another great product to replace it. but i've actually had 3 jars of this before i moved on and that says a lot for me! i really loved it!

great review btw! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...