LBB's DECEMBER Favorites!!

Friday, January 06, 2012
good day ladies!so here's my first beauty post for the year...my last months favorites!!this is just actually some of it,but ill also include some new items which i recently got that im also liking.and of course if you have any questions just leave a comment or shoot me an email hugs ladies.

Photobucket

1.LUSH VANISHING ACT-
 a spot treatment in a gel form... a product that i never thought id like...first of all its from lush,im not a fan of their place,but recently ive been buying soaps and treatments from them,im a convert..Remember that my skin is breaking out like crazy thanks to this and some lush face soaps its now over!...almost...over..=D

2.NARUKO OIL OULT BALANCING SERUM
got very curious about this one and since i was really looking for a product that wont break me out,that i can substitute to my estee lauder cream that absorbs twice as fast as my regular moisturizer i tried the oil out naruko line.this one gives out a cooling sensation after use,another reason why i like it.

3.GUERLAIN ILLUMINATING METEORITES PRESSED POWDER IN MYTHIC PARFAIT
need i say more,i love their meteorites in ball form and this is way better than that since its easier for me to pick the product up,the packaging is super elegant as expected,and not as bulky as the first one but still too big for my pouch to carry.

4.SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT BRIGHTENING CONTROL BASE SPF 33
they have 3 shades but i got it in ivory,i was actually looking for a back up of my guerlain primer but then they dont have it on stock so i asked for a next best thing,the Shiseido sales ladies offered me this,,and you know what!!??this sucks as a primer...because its not a primer at all!which is why i got it in the first place...hehe but i love using it as a tinted moisturizer

5.LUSH COAL SOAP
this black soap did wonders to my skin,ill soon make a seperate post on what i used to calm my raging skin...but for now im loving this soap..i also have the Fresh Farmacy as a sample,i do love that as well but its a bit drying for me..which is kind of weird because i have seen a lot of reviews that its for sensitive skin while coal soap is for oily skin...

6.AVALON ORGANICS VITAMIN C SERUM
love the smell i use it as my night time moisturizer,im into serums now since they do sink in much faster than my regular moisturizers.

7.MAYBELLINE MAGNUM VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA
ran out of cats eye and i find this much more easier to use,and doesn't clump up as much as cats eye,but i still bought a back up of my cats eye mascara just in case hehe

8.BNC nail polish
this is my 3rd?4th ? bottle,i love the shade,love the finish,the shade makes me feel younger.=)

5 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Askmewhats said...

The BNC shade you have , I also own it and super gorgeous and unique yang shade na yan!!!

Kumiko Mae said...

Aww i love your choices. i never got the magnum to work for me but the rest in your list are agreeably top performing products! :)

Isabel said...

The Maybelline Magnum is my favourite mascara! I must must must have 1 in my stash at all times. Panic when I feel it's getting dry x.x

~tHiAmErE~ said...

wow!
a cooling sensation?
i love anything that gives off a cooling sensation
i need that naruko oil out in my life!
haha
where did you bought it?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

nikki=so true madami nakakapansin ng nails ko when i have this on

kumiko
magnum is at par with my cats eye but they still have their differences in terms of packaging and volumizing i guess hehe,

isabel-
i remember my fiberwig mascara in red i dont know but they have their similarities but fiberwig doesnt or it cannot keep my curls up all day!

thia-
yeS!!!hehe i got it at wehaveit43 you should try their oil out cleansing clay din if your into cooling snsation!kaso di siya nabulo gano ehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...