Recent Purchase..Skin Care and Makeups

Monday, September 12, 2011
Good day ladies,just want to share you my recent purchase,this is just to show you my upcoming product reviews as well..recently updated my skincare routine and ill make a seperate post regarding that one for now this will do..

Photobucket

  • Aveeno Skin Brightening daily scrub
  • AveenoClear Complexion Foam
  • Natures Gate extra strength spot Corrector
  • Nars Super Orgasm
  • Guerlain Meteorites Light Diffusing Face Primer
  • Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Illuminating Powder
  • Etude House Proof 10 eye Primer
  • Tony Moly Nail Polish
i managed to suppress my makeup addiction for a few months,but recently i just cant seem to hide my excitement whenever i see new makeups...

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Pammy said...

Guerlain!Great haul, Shobs. :P

Louis said...

Nars.. Super Orgasm?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

THANKS pams

yes it is dear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...