My August Picks

Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Good morning ladies just a quick post on my August favorites..just want to share a few items also ill be doing a skin care update...this is actually the worst state my skin has ever been in,stress,work,lack of sleep,street pollution,hormones,it all came down to my skin going loco...

Photobucket

  • Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Sheets-i remember when i was in highschool this item was very popular,and when i saw this one on the counter i remembered how i used to like it way back,and up until now this takes off my oilies away on the spot ,

  • Banana Republic Perfume-Not too strong and not too sweet..plus this scent lingers on me the whole day.

  • Revlon Brow Fantasy-i use this to neatly arched my brows,
  • Wet and Wild Lip Liner-I wear this underneath a pale pink lipstick or just by itself very pigmented.locally available and inexpensive.
  • Chanel Rouge Hydrabase in Wild Tulip-Shade for me is very Unique down side is that without my lipbalm i find it a bit drying,but staying power is above average
  • Shu Uemura Pro Spot Concealer-Great Coverage totally covers my pimples.Since im breaking out more than the usual this past few weeks.Grrr
  • Chanel Mat Lumiere 50-Nice coverage ,smooth finish and texture.nice packaging,large mirror which i usually prefer when it comes to my powders packaging..
  • Dickinsons Witch Hazel Toner Oil Free-i remember using this a few years back, i got the smallest bottle which only costs less than 100php,its just that im not that used to using toners and always skipped that step on my routine,howerver as i have said recently my skins not in a good shape so...i decided to use toners,everyday and it did helped.
SKIN MAYHEM

Photobucket

the good part though is that im recovering...this was actually a photo taken when my skin was already recovering...see how large my pores are...its oily yet it looks flaky and patchy..and red..

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Anonymous said...

Hi, try Kleenex Oil Blotter, waaaaay better than Clean & Clear! :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thanks dear ill keep that in mind,will try that after this one. hugs

ChinaDoll said...

I am happy that your skin is getting better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...