- Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Sheets-i remember when i was in highschool this item was very popular,and when i saw this one on the counter i remembered how i used to like it way back,and up until now this takes off my oilies away on the spot ,
- Banana Republic Perfume-Not too strong and not too sweet..plus this scent lingers on me the whole day.
- Revlon Brow Fantasy-i use this to neatly arched my brows,
- Wet and Wild Lip Liner-I wear this underneath a pale pink lipstick or just by itself very pigmented.locally available and inexpensive.
- Chanel Rouge Hydrabase in Wild Tulip-Shade for me is very Unique down side is that without my lipbalm i find it a bit drying,but staying power is above average
- Shu Uemura Pro Spot Concealer-Great Coverage totally covers my pimples.Since im breaking out more than the usual this past few weeks.Grrr
- Chanel Mat Lumiere 50-Nice coverage ,smooth finish and texture.nice packaging,large mirror which i usually prefer when it comes to my powders packaging..
- Dickinsons Witch Hazel Toner Oil Free-i remember using this a few years back, i got the smallest bottle which only costs less than 100php,its just that im not that used to using toners and always skipped that step on my routine,howerver as i have said recently my skins not in a good shape so...i decided to use toners,everyday and it did helped.
the good part though is that im recovering...this was actually a photo taken when my skin was already recovering...see how large my pores are...its oily yet it looks flaky and patchy..and red..