Product Review:Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Apricot

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
HELLO! ive received quite a few emails regarding the blush or face makeup that i used on my recent photos,asking what product did i use to highlight my features..im sso sorry i know that this is a late response...and on that note ill stop blabbering and introduce to you the infamous Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick..


Photobucket
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
Retails for
Where to buy:Shang-ri La Bobbi Brown Counter

Photobucket
Five bars of pure pearl color for shimmering lids and glowing cheeks.


Photobucket
swatches from right(top) to left(down)


This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a soft, warm pink glow. Works well with neutral and pink blush shades
To apply: Sweep the Face Blender Brush through all five shades of Shimmer Brick Compact and dust lightly on cheekbones after blush. Focus on applying shimmer on the top of cheekbones - where light naturally hits the face - for the 
most flattering look.

Photobucket
bobbi brown shimmer brick on top of shu Blush (i think)  2 swipes.


i reach for my fan brush or my stippling brush when im using this on top of any blush,it seems that i can control the amount and finish that i want that way.

Photobucket
Bobbi Brown shimmer brick on its own...subtle glow,i looked so fresh on this photo.again a light hand and a stippling brush is all i needed for this look.


bless you all dearies..need to catch up on reading other blogs..bloghopping now* =D

9 Beauty Bag Lovers:

coffretgorge said...

i love how glowy your cheeks are! very nice! :D

Shopcoholic (Khymm Lam) said...

it looks like my TBS Shimmerwaves in Peach =)

Pammy said...

I like the glow and luminosity it gives you.

But I think the oilies also help too. Haha! :P

Popcorn said...

It looks soo good on you~ hahah jealous* It probably wouldn't flatter me as much since I have alot of freckles. :(

Camille(SHOBE) said...

Coffret-me too Though I agree with Pam the oilies kinda helped hehe

Khymm I was eyeeing on those as well hehe they looked alike nag

Pams tama!! One benefit ng pagiging oily

Popcorn-I think freckles or not shimmerwaves may suit ones complexion,still it's best to try it out on the counters

cominica-ai said...

your cheek looks so pretty!!

btw dear, I need you to re-follow me, coz I've change my blog URL. please do and thank you so much!
keep in touch :)

cominicablog.blogspot.com

Care GUMIN said...

A "new" reader here. = haha. Actually I've been reading for sometime but Im kinda shy to comment. hehe. I have the Shimmerbrick in Bronze, and it's been with me for 2 years? haha. and i still dont hit pan. It's pigmented and a great highligher/bronzer. :) I might check this one out too since I loved my shimmerbrick. :)

MereMakeupManiac said...

i used to like shimmery highlights (MAC MSFs) but got tired of 'em easily as my face is oily. your face looks radiant! :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

cominaca ai0 thanks dear,yes i will

care gumin-hello care whats up?hehe.so true,im using this almost every week and i still havent had put a dent on it yet.


mere-true,and most MSF have chunks,i like how my oilies and the shimmerbrick mixed harmoniously together(harmoniously? lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...