Neutrogena Hydro Boost

Friday, June 17, 2011
last few weeks ago i was invited to attend the launching of Neutrogena's new Product Line Called Hydro Boost sadly i was pinned down  on my work that day,but nevertheless the product was introduced to me by Ms Czarina,and since im all out of my Neutrogena Moisturizer ill try to substitute and use this one for a change

Photobucket
though this doesnt have SPF i think that will not be a problem in my case since im on a graveyard shift plus i still use bb creams with high spf or Tinted moisturizers...

Photobucket
Will not make a review on this one yet,cause i still have to give it a month or so,for me to be able to make a thorough review,as for now let me just introduce the product itself to you guys ...50ml if im not mistaken Blue Glass like pot.

i have a new addiction....i cant stop looking at tokidokis/jackets(roxy volcoms and such)



4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

sky@laestetica said...

hmm... no spf, too bad. i need the spf ;)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

yes,me too that is why i used this beneath my tinted moisturizer or before i sleep.i have this habit of washing my face everytime i feel uncomfortable so to compensate i use moisturizers hehe

Rae said...

I'll be waiting for your review! :)

Anyway, have you tried clinique's moisturizer in gel formulation.

If yes, I hope you can make a comparison. Hopefully, this one from neutrogena is a cheaper dupe

Camille(SHOBE) said...

yes rae have used that as well,will do a comparison between them but even now i can say that they are fairly different from each other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...