Swatch Bobbi Brown Lip Colour Black Berry Lipstick

Monday, April 04, 2011
My lips says it all,thats because i love my lipsticks,it gives my a boost of pigment,since i rarely use my makeup nowadays.it gives life to my pale complexion.which i can totally play with.

Photobucket
Bobbi’s original formula treats lips to rich color with a soft-matte finish. Infused with Vitamins E and C as well as Beeswax, it also moisturizes and comforts lips. 



Photobucket
Shade description-Chocolate berry.

Photobucket 
on my lips.one swatch and look at the pigmentation.plus i love the fact that it doesnt feel dry on my lips

Photobucket
Dark lips on a Sunny Day..


i know ive been making less posts,it seems that im having a hard time on my shift,i have tons of things to share to you guys..have a nice weekdays.

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

CHARRY said...

wow bagay sayo and super sexy mo ;)

Jenggay said...

i agree with charry, nice yung color. I'll try that shade din hehe but i'll look for a cheaper dupe hehe sana meron..

Newbie blogger and follower here, hope you can visit mine as well. :

TC :)

Janinay said...

The shade looks good on you! I wonder if I could pull dark lipsticks off. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...