What's Inside My Bag

Friday, February 18, 2011
Been meaning to make a post like this,a few months back,glad that someone from formspring asked me about   the makeups that i usually bring everyday..So instead of just making a post on whats inside my kit i  expounded the request..Anyway here is what i bring everyday.
Im big fan of large bags,i cannot remember the last time i use petite bags,i feel like theres something missing or wrong,whenever i use them..Ive been like that since high school,my friends wonder why i always have to carry such heavy bags even if i don't use some of the things inside...



  • 1.Makeup Kit from Mac
  • 2. Miscellaneous Stuff(eye drops earphones etc)
  • 3.Wallet..Gift from Mr.R
  • 4.Perfume(estee lauder Pleasures)
  • 5. Hair Scrunchy
  • 6.Starbucks Planner
  • 7.Book
  • 8.Sanitizer
  • 9.Ipod shuffle
Here is whats inside my Makeup kit:
So thats everything..well most of whats inside my bag.the bigger the bag i carry the heavier it gets..thats what my friends told me.hehe.thanks guys,have a nice day


9 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Pammy said...

I remember having a Shu blush in Tranquil Pink. But the hinge was broken and sold it sa GT. Ang daming lippies na dala mo!!! :P

Camille(SHOBE) said...

PAMS-I think ito yun!!sa GT ko binuy although di sira yung hinge niya.but when i searched for tranquil on GT ito lang lumabas eh hehe

Charming Vanity said...

I love carrying big bags as well. I always feel that I will forget something if I carry a small bag out and tht's pretty much proven over the years of my life. Haha..nonetheless, great post!

xx

The Kikay Girl said...

I agree, the bigger the bag. the heavier it tends to be because you stuff more things inside :) Plus since its spacious, you never really realize how many things are inside! :)

Jennifer said...

omg i see 'pan' in the blush :D!!! that's quite an accomplishment, at least for makeup junkie like me :)

Shopcoholic said...

complete talaga yung lipstick shades dala mo hehe. Blusche's retractable brush looks like my Charm retractable kabuki brush.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

charming-me too.i hate it when i always left things out.its like whenever i put something inside,it stays there.Thanks dear.

Kikay Girl-yep,i also prefer back packs even if im wearing business or semi formal attire i sometimes forget that i should pair it with some dainty purse..

Jennifer-thanks dear.But i cannot take all of the credit.ehehe

Khymm-hehe uu nga eh,must have e noh hehe.theyve discontinued this one,super cute kaya

K said...

ooooh! I always take a book with me too! For those emergency boring days!

Nice layout by the way, and I clicked your blog thru those google ads, how do I make an advertisement too? :) Want to make some promotion also

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hehe,i agree...they keep me busy pag walang magawa..

thanks my brother made it..really?im not sure how..ill ask my brother if he did something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...