Random Sunday Photos. Funny Antics and Stuff

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Here are some photos that i was supposed to be posting individually but since its a random thing that i did for the past few days i decided to post them all in one page.Hope you like some of it and find it somewhat hilarious.=D

 yeah i was bored..=D





Really..more of my Ban the Bra shirt..
Ow..that is why people kept on looking..i thought it was because of me.

 
this isnt fun..but here is what my dad bought when we heard the good news just last night..about the NLE

My sunset shot on Mall of Asia Grounds

Played with my Red lipstick


6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

procne said...

For a second, I thought it was real. Hay, how do you do that? Can you make a tutorial?

I love statement shirts. Always head-turning.

Kimberly said...

I looked at the first photo from my blogroll and thought 'OMG, She was in an accident!' Even when I opened up your blog I'm having a hard time believing that is not real!! =O

I like the 'kiss' photo! :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

procne-hehe,i wanted to make a video tutorial for this one,but the glue takes too long to dry,maybe a picture tutorial,ill ask my friend to model for me
thats true specially the green ones.=D

Kimberly-thanks kimberly.hehe.

MINAKICHU said...

Gosh the wounds looks so real! that was an awesome job how you did it! And lol for those naughty naughty shirts. you're so cute:-)

♥Nehs♥ said...

yikes! ang galing mo, Shobe!!! parang totoo talaga! paano mo ginawa?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

mina-thanks mina!!i just found out that i have 4 naughty shirts with me haha

Nehs-thanks achii!!gluee!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...