Product Review:Estee lauder Blush all day Natural Cheek Color Sepia

Monday, February 28, 2011
Most of us would probably recognize an Estee Lauder Packaging when we see one..Their classic deep blue packaging with the gold EL logo has been its signature ever since i first laid my eyes on my moms lipstick,my aunts skin care products and such.And here i am presenting you guys the classic EL packaging from the Blush all day Cheek Blush line.

Photobucket
Smooth, velvety formula delivers warm, natural-looking colour that stays true all day. Blends effortlessly. Sleek compact includes a professional contoured brush for mistake-proof application. Colour builds easily from soft to striking, so you're always in control. Non-acnegenic. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist-tested

Photobucket
Estee lauder Blush all day Natural Cheek Color in Sepia..Pretty Deep shade of Peach.its almost as dark as my bronzer only this has more orange-y tone on it than brown.

Photobucket
On my Cheeks..lightly swept it twice,i love how natural it looks on my Nc25 skin.Average Lasting power without any primer,but great pigmentation.

Photobucket
Closer look.As i have mentioned on my previous post,ive noticed how this kind of shade compliments my Skin tone.But most blush that i have is pink-ish,i wonder why,maybe im attracted at how cute they look on the pan.

  Photobucket
I think ill start looking for some nice hues of Peachy/Apricot blushes...i wore this look on a job interview by the way.hehe.

Verdict:

Packaging:3/5
Price:-/5
Lasting Power:3/5
OVERALL RATING:3/5

5 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Aya said...

Me too! My blushes are more on the pink side. But I wanna try something like this too :D

Jennifer said...

this blush makes your skin look healthy and sun-kissed! <3

coffretgorge said...

nice! it looks very natural, flattering your skin tone really well :) i want to try! but im NC30, you think it would look as nice on me? haha

RYC: yes, the Guerlain blush G and rouge G cases are still metal. ang bigat, especially the lipstick! :P

Camille(SHOBE) said...

aya-arent we attracted to all things pink..SOMETIMES.haha

Jennifer-i noticed it as well.sad thing is that this blush came from a friend of mine hehe

Coffret-my friend is nc35 and it looks good on her though medyo dark tignan sa skin niya,but with a light hand it'll look good on nc30 skin

Askmewhats said...

very natural on you ha! Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...