Anyway enough about that here is a look that i seem to really like a lot..i mean how i wish,that i can wear them out,the shades make me smile by just looking at them.
- Mufe aqua color in 21 mixed with white eyeliner
- L.A colors metallic eyeshadows soiree
- 88 matte palette(light blues and purple)
- Maybelline felt tip pen liner
- Lancome Definicils Mascara
- TFS brow powder(brown)
- Etude House white pencil liner
- Maybelline 2 in 1 studio liner in Blue
- Mineral Eyeshadow (aqua blue shade)
- Falsies from Landmark
More eyeshots:(different angles)
i added a shimmery eyeshadow that has the same hue as my base,its not pigmented but it gives a very nice shine,much like mufe diamond powders.
as always a small winged liner gives the look that extra oomph..and since i want to give my eyes a lifting look i slightly angled the outer part of my falsies on the direction of my winged liner.(3/4 lashes)
Blended a blue eyeliner from Maybelline(waterline)with the silver liner from etude,mac paintpot bare study and a black liner on my lower lashine..
- Maybelline Mineral liquid foundation
- Forever21 love and beauty blush(makeup set)
- Meow Cosmetics Mineral Makeup
- Wet and Wild Lip liner
I dyed my hair lighter,sadly i cannot use my extensions outside,since they obviously looked different under natural lighting
Hope you like this look =D
Tip:Great eye looks can be achieved by proper blending..Blend those shades until you cant see any edgy lines where the shadows meet.