EOTD- Lancome Colour Select Quad in 4Mystique look

Thursday, February 17, 2011
Aside from purples,greens and olives are my next pick when it comes to eyeshadow shades,since it compliment my brown-ish eyes.But before that i just want to express my utmost gratitude to my Dad..i know things werent as good as it was back then when we were little,even if things got complicated,i can still feel the love that you and mama have for us..for mama though i still have to dig deeper to set aside those "rapping" manners of hers hehe.love you both

 
Upper Left-Eyelids
Lower Left-Outer part of the Eyes
Upper Right-Browbone
Lower Right-Crease area

i had this on while im on my very firsy Job interview..the Lady who is one of the interviewer said that she likes my eye make up


Angled Shots:
Products Used:

  • Lancome Colour Select Quad in 4Mystique
  • Maybelline Felt tin pen liner
  • Lancome HD mascara
  • Etude House White liner
  • In2it Brow powder
  • Mac Browset Girlboy
Again since i want a muted eye look,for my job interview i opted to apply less pigment than what i usually use.


Work Look-something fresh..
Pink cheeks Perky attitude and a soft Eye look.


Next week will be making reviews on some of my High End make ups..i dont know what to call them so ill just have to go with the usual "high End" term.

0 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...