Makeup Review : Swatch - Milani Earthly Delights Eyeshadow

Monday, January 24, 2011
How i wish that Milani eyeshadows are available here, I just love how each shade in the palette compliment each other,plus the fact that each shades in this palette is pigmented enough to use even without a base.

Milani Earthly Delights.(warm shades of greens and olives.)

Almost all of them have shimmers,the upper right pan is the only matte eyeshadow on the quad palette.

Swatches.without any base


See how pigmented they are..

I made a simple look using this palette..without any base.


PROS:
  • Pigmented
  • Inexpensive
  • Nice Shade Combination
  • Easy to blend
  • Not chalky(specifically this palette)

CONS:
  • Not locally available.


  • Disclaimer : This makeup review is based solely on my experience with the product


9 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Askmewhats said...

such wearable colors! I love this

Camille(SHOBE) said...

i couldnt find any sellers who offers milani quads..i like them better than the singles hehe

Pammy said...

Been seeing them on eBay and I kept looking at this very shade but never bought it. I just might soon, after seeing this post. :P

♔ Reina (The Pink Fence) said...

i love the colors and would suit girls that arent too adventurous when it comes to eye color, like me!

Iyah said...

gorgeous colors! very pigmented!

Anonymous said...

I'm really Glad i found this site.Added littlebeautybag.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Bec said...

gorgeous colors!

Shopcoholic said...

hello shobe! im good. kaw? cant post a message sa chatbox coz offline sha..

i really love the texture of milani eyeshadows! i bought 2 pcs elf empty palettes and milani eyeshadows yung nilagay ko =)

Shopcoholic said...

test...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...