I pay good attention to my skin,cause not only it serves as our body's first line of defence thus it is exposed to a lot of damaging stuff,but its also my personal canvas..I dont break out that easily,but whenever i stop doing my regimen lets say for a week..thats the time they pop out...
anyway i got curious about the estee lauders Advanced Night Repair,and since i have a bottle that was given to me by my aunt,and that time my skin was acting up really bad,plus it looks really tired and dehydrated..i gave it a try...

Price-Php 3150.00/30ml-Php 4500/50ml
Available at Rustans and Sm mall of Asia Marionnaud

Estee description:
The one formula beautiful skin can't live without.

This comprehensive, high-performance anti-aging serum-inspired by groundbreaking DNA research-brings your skin a dramatic reduction in the visible signs of aging.

Use it every day to help continuously repair the appearance of past damage, prevent future damage and deliver high levels of hydration.

If you want younger, healthier-looking skin now and in the future, don't go a night without it.

VISIBLE RESULTS, PROVEN SUCCESS.
Even the best can get better. This advanced formula-with 20 patents worldwide-includes all the benefits you love about the original, plus more to help your skin repair itself like never before:


 
Exclusive Chronolux™ Technology
Repairs the appearance of past damage.
Addresses damaging effects before they become permanent.
You'll see a visible improvement in the signs of aging-specifically lines, uneven skintone and immediate hydration.

Enhanced Environmental Repair
Neutralizes up to 90%* of environmentally generated free radicals before they can affect skin's appearance.
That's key, because environmental assaults such as UV, smoke, pollution and even emotional stress are the #1 cause of premature signs of aging.
Our advanced technology repairs the appearance of damage caused by every major environmental assault.

Continuous Hydration
Creates the optimal environment for repair with nature's long-proven moisture magnet Hyaluronic Acid.
Clinical tests prove skin's levels of moisturization increase dramatically.
Soothes daily irritation and builds a rich anti-oxidant reserve to help replenish skin's natural protectants.
Think of it as "insurance" for younger, healthier-looking skin, today and tomorrow. - Estee Lauder


the first time that i used this serum,i felt glad that i dont have to use a 2 drops full of the serum for it to cover my entire face and neck.
ingredients:
WATERAQUAEAU, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PEG-75, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA EXTRACT, TRIPEPTIDE-32, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTETHINE, CAFFEINE, GLYCERETH-26, SODIUM RNA, SQUALANE, OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE, OLETH-3, OLETH-5, BISABOLOL, CHOLETH-24, CETETH-24, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE), SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TEA-CARBOMER, TRISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GREEN 5 (CI 61570), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700)

serums consistency is inbetween gels and your normal serums which are often fluidy in consistency...one factor that i really like about this one is that it feels very light and my skin quickly absorbs the product,without the sticky after feel

i usually apply this after i sleep,but whenever i want to give my skin an instant boost before i start my day out,i use a smaller amount of ANR before applying my makeup,cause even though i have an oily skin some makeup still tends to crack or leave on a patchy appearance,though i can correct that with layering or just smoothening it out,i find it easier to just apply ANR


heads up:i started using ANR mid year of 2010,but since i have my emu oil,i only used this when my skin really needs hydration and looks dull.and that rarely happens,but recently especially when i attended my review class,the stress and street dirt started to act up on my skin..it got all blotchy,bigger pores,and my skin was not as smooth as it was before...so i decided to use ANR as my am/pm serum,along with my other skin care products,although most of the time i skipped using this during the day,when my skin feels juiced up.
Skin conditon-i dont have sensitive skin that is why i rarely break out from a product,combination to oily skin,dehydrated,somewhat obvious pores.


(click photo to enlarge)
  • day 15 of using ANR,true that after applying Anr my skin instantly absorbs the product,and just like that it feels smooth and hydrated,though thats the only beneficial thing that i noticed.
  • day18- skin looks plumped with moisture and less tired.
  • day23-i noticed that my pores are somehow getting smaller.
  • day26-it feels smoother and softer..i changed my regimen from using 5 products(evening) down to three,which are my facial wash,ANR,lipbalm.


the thing that i really like while im on ANR,is that not only it hydrates my skin but it doesnt make it oilier as well,plus the softness of my skin have improved,which is a plus factor for me,cause thats the outcome that i was looking for..a healthy looking,soft and plumped up skin..

PROS:
  • Evens out my complexion
  • Rehydrates my skin
  • easily absorbs by my skin
  • after a few weeks my skin feels soft and it looks healthier*
  • Friends notices my skin looks smoother..
  • Brighter Complexion
  • i believe this is good for both dry and oily skin gals.
  • Nice packaging


CONS:
  • The PRICE.

Overall-
this is a great product for me,Estee lauder skincare line never fails to amaze me,though for the product to work it must be used continuously,although it claims instant result,it took me 3 weeks to notice a slight improvement,also spending that much for a 30 or 50ml bottle makes me think twice whenever i ran out of it.If you have the means to get the product i guess thats fine,but im still open for a lesser priced serum.Good thing i have a friend whos also an ANR fan so we tend to split the expenses.=D

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

herroyalbleakness said...

EL's ANR is such a good skincare product. I'm happy it worked for you

(Sis, ngayon ko lang nacheck yung chatbox ko... you're in my blog roll na... sorry for responding soooo late)

Mrs. Kolca said...

I don't use EL products, but your review makes me feel interested now. Thanks for this post.

MINAKICHU said...

I use this too and i super duper love it! i like how it makes my skin look clearer and less tired. Great review and i couldn't agree more:-)

MINAKICHU said...

I use this too and i super duper love it! i like how it makes my skin look clearer and less tired. Great review and i couldn't agree more:-)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

herroyalbleakness-thanks sis,yes it it is,me and my friend just purchased another bottle for us to share haha.yeah im cheap

Mrs.kolca=they have samples might as well try them first,before getting the full size..honestly my skin got better..Mr. R said that i look a lot better,haha.Blooming

Minikachu-thanks sis!! it plumps up the skin with moisture,thats one thing as well,less tired skin and brighter appearance

Chantzy said...

great review! as I'm into skin care regimen this days because of my enlarge pores on my cheek(right side)I might check that out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...