New Site Design for My Blog..Whatcha Think?

Thursday, January 06, 2011
Good day ladies and gents as you have noticed,and i know that its quite obvious that i have a new design for my site with the help of my dear brother..hehe..for the past few months im proud to say that my previous pink polkadotted design which was made by yours trully hehe.stumbled quite a few loading problem.manipulating CSS design wasnt easy!!stayed up late for 3 days just to achieve the design and functions that i wanted..those scrolls and thingamagig and stuff.haha.Anyway im glad that someone noticed my flaws..hehe it takes too long for my site to load,plus its not as organized compared to what i had in mind hehe..so again Hope you guys like my new web design..let me know if youre having a hard time loading my page.thanks guys..

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

i really like it!

herroyalbleakness said...

shobe

whoa, new walls and windows and paint for your pad, eh? it looks really cool (advertiser magnet, really). it may take me a few weeks accustoming to how it looks, but it does look nice! Great work!

hay naku, ako, minsan di natutulog sa layout pag nagpapalit. hirap na hirap intindihin CSS and other web hullabaloos. Pawis at dugo talaga sa layout :D LOL

Pammy said...

I like this new layout. :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

becky-thanks becky,its simple but much more organized hehe

herroyalbleakness-me too!!!its very frustrating to customize CSS..kakahilo!my brother made this one for me though hehe

Pams-thanks pammy!!!im happy that you guys are likes it too ^_^

Askmewhats said...

I like it, super cute nga eh!

Mrs. Kolca said...

This is really cute. I am getting a new design for my blog too. Yey!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

nikki-i agree super like ko yung kikay midgets hehe

Mrs Kolca-New year new Design for us!!haha

Tifa Mai said...

Love your new blog layout!! It's so cute!! Gottta leave the little details. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...