Swatch:Mac Stylishly Yours

Saturday, January 22, 2011
I was walking my way out of Rustans last thursday and this instantly caught my attention..
The Stylishly yours Collection from mac..the SA said that they just launched it this wednesday..i was a day late...
EDIT:A reader informed me that she already saw the collection last Jan15 so probably the SA mustve been confused at that time hehe.Thanks for informing me Anonymous=D
maccosmetics.com description:
Madly chic women give a signature look major oomph & more modern momentum with a presto-change-o colour collection that’s always flawlessly fabulous. Play variations on a theme & be ready to double-dramatize how glamorous it is to be you!

Beauty Powders:
  • Too Chic Soft peachy cream with fine shimmer (Limited Edition)
  • Play It Proper Pastel soft pink with sparkles (Limited Edition)


PIGMENTS:
  • Madly Personal Bright pink (Limited Edition)
  • New Fixation Bright fuchsia red with soft pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • Follow Your Fancy Bright coral with small pearl Particle (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • Violet Vivid bright violet purple(Permanent)

 TOP-VIRGIN ISLE-vivid bright coral (cream)
BOTTOM-MOVIE STAR RED-Medium tones blue red (cream)

TOP-MADLY MAGENTA-Vivid Pinkish purple (cream)
BOTTOM-TICKLE ME PINK– poppy creamy bright pink (cream)


last 2 bottom swatches -Something New – creamy bright blue pink (amplified) and Style Curve Lipstick-bright clean violet purple (Cremesheen)

Style Curve on my lips



whats my top picks?...
its the style curve and something new/Madly magenta and virgin isle/and lastly the violet pigment..

oh and by the way most shades are already SOLD OUT..they were the first one to release it so i guess they already anticipated that part.

5 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Askmewhats said...

LOL! That's why I don't go swatching na because I know most of them are sold out I won't like it if I wanted something and its not available heheheh

Ged said...

style curve is so pretty!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

askmewhats-true nikki!..i was a bit disappointed cause i cant find st germain so when i saw style curve i thought makakasnag ako ng purple lippie hehe

GED-yes it is..im in love with purple lipsticks hehe

Anonymous said...

I went to Shang last January 15 and this collection was already out along with Cham Pale. It launched the day before (Jan. 14). There's only one CCB left. Was Madly Magenta I think. I think the SA who told you that it launched last Jan. 19 was mistaken. Thought I'd let you know.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thanks for letting us know dear.yeah i guess so=D i didnt saw cham pale though..that was a fast sale for them hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...