Today i went over my stash since i have to clean my traincase...i segregate my makeups according to their use..from primers,to tools,to bases,to lips and so on...and then i decided to just play with the stuff that i use on my clients,for no reason,i noticed that most of them came from a popular brands ,and my personal makeups are,well...they cost less than those so called high brands..

finished look:

  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel...(no SPF)
  • Cellnique Skin Purifying Daytime protection 20(this will serve as my base and it also have SPF 20.)
  • Estee Lauder Re Nutriv Ultimate lift Age eye Cream
  • Makeup Forever Concealer palette to neutralize those hideous eyebags of mine*blend it well,another worst thing on having dark under eye circles is making them look like they went into an eye tanning salon..so blend out those correctors.
  • Shu Uemuro Pro spot concealer,i use this to conceal my under eye circles.
  • for my brows i use the Smashbox brow tech in taupe(fell in love with it when Lourd made me use his,during a show)
  • Eyes:Estee lauder Shimmering Apricot(eyebase)
  • estee lauder Artists eye pencil in Soft smudge black(eyeliner)
  • Lancome HD mascara
  • Shiseido Maquillage UV lasting Foundation.(ample amount just to neutralize any imperfection but still thin enough to see the skins natural glow.
  • Guerlain Meteorites in mythic
  • Estee Lauder Sunset Coral Blush(with a light hand and a small head brush apply it just on the apple of your cheeks blending it outward)
  • Guerlain Kiss Kiss in Berry Pink..mixed with illamasqua 
and here is a close of up of the Look!..A light makeup for those who just wants to brighten up and add some color on those pale skin,just like mine.

Anyway if ever you have any request regarding makeups,looks and such,just email me or leave a comment on my facebook page(Facebook widget on the right side of my blog),and i will try my best to fulfill them.

13 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Charming Vanity said...

love the blush! It looks so good on ur skin...

Tifa Mai said...

Looking beautiful as always!!

PopBlush said...

Nice products! I would like to try the Shu Uemura Pro concealer. Are there any creasing with this concealer?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

charming-thanks dear,though i was a bit hesistant about the shimmers,glad its not that obvious on my skin

tifa mai-thanks tifa.godbless <3

PopBlush-this concealer is intended for acne,so this is a bit drying when applied on my undereyes,but with just properly moisturizing prior to applying the concealer it didnt crease on me.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I have the same Shiseido foundation too! I like that it's breathable and sheer :) You look amazing! I'm really interested in the Makeup Forever concealer now :P

Shopcoholic said...

i love it shobe! you look glowing. type ko ganito na look coz its easy to do.

Mrs. Kolca said...

Everytime I visit you dear, I feel like I need to buy one of those products you are using. Bad thing is, I don't know how to properly paint my face. Teach me! Haha.

ChinaDoll said...

This look is perfect for office or school =) Have a beautiful day! Hugs!♥

PinkChinadoll

Abby said...

you're so pretty :)

Ida said...

Nice advice about the undereye color correctors, heehee. And I barely noticed any darkness on your undereyes anyway. :) I like the natural, healthy finished look.

Justine said...

I like your lips, what shade of illamasqua did you mixed it with?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

Rainy Days-its really good ei?i just used mine(mufe) to neutralize eyebags i barely touch the other shades hehe.

Khymm-thanks Khymm,simple and not that loaded.

Mrs Kolca=hehehe.oh nose.hehe.It will be my pleasure sis,sabi ko sau if youre near our place we can just play around starbucks haha

Camille(SHOBE) said...

Chinadoll=thanks dear hugging you back!

Abby-waaa i missed u abby,look whos talking.youre pretty too.

Ida-thanks ida,always glad to share,yeah Guerlain does make it somewhat glowy in a good way.

Justine-illamasqua rude dear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...