Today i went over my stash since i have to clean my traincase...i segregate my makeups according to their use..from primers,to tools,to bases,to lips and so on...and then i decided to just play with the stuff that i use on my clients,for no reason,i noticed that most of them came from a popular brands ,and my personal makeups are,well...they cost less than those so called high brands..
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel...(no SPF)
- Cellnique Skin Purifying Daytime protection 20(this will serve as my base and it also have SPF 20.)
- Estee Lauder Re Nutriv Ultimate lift Age eye Cream
- Makeup Forever Concealer palette to neutralize those hideous eyebags of mine*blend it well,another worst thing on having dark under eye circles is making them look like they went into an eye tanning salon..so blend out those correctors.
- Shu Uemuro Pro spot concealer,i use this to conceal my under eye circles.
- for my brows i use the Smashbox brow tech in taupe(fell in love with it when Lourd made me use his,during a show)
- Eyes:Estee lauder Shimmering Apricot(eyebase)
- estee lauder Artists eye pencil in Soft smudge black(eyeliner)
- Lancome HD mascara
- Shiseido Maquillage UV lasting Foundation.(ample amount just to neutralize any imperfection but still thin enough to see the skins natural glow.
- Guerlain Meteorites in mythic
- Estee Lauder Sunset Coral Blush(with a light hand and a small head brush apply it just on the apple of your cheeks blending it outward)
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss in Berry Pink..mixed with illamasqua
and here is a close of up of the Look!..A light makeup for those who just wants to brighten up and add some color on those pale skin,just like mine.
Anyway if ever you have any request regarding makeups,looks and such,just email me or leave a comment on my facebook page(Facebook widget on the right side of my blog),and i will try my best to fulfill them.