EOTN-Dark shades Olive

Friday, January 21, 2011
Seems like im neglecting,the greens and olives on my eyeshadow palette,i used to love this shade since it brings out the color of my eyes.

not too overly dramatic,is my kind of  night time eye makeup.

paired with any cherry colored lipstick...change your lipshade to a lighter hue and that'll transform the entire look to something fresh for a day wear.

my necklace used as a hair ornament

gave my face a slight contour.

more eyeshots
i missed doing the liner wing!!for the last 3 months i never touched my eye palettes,and liners.so yeah you can say that this is quite relieving for me to see.

keeping the liner as close to the lashline and as thin as possible

5 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Justine said...

You're still good! What lipstick you wearing here?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thank u justine,its a mixture of mufe aqua cream in red and illamasqua rude =D

Askmewhats said...

pretty shades you've used! makes your eyes pop! Love the headbands din ha!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hehe thanks nikki..headband looks nice noh how i wish its not too loose sakin hehe

MINAKICHU said...

Hi thanks for the nice comment, like the color of your eyeshadow, perfect for everyday use....btw, i cant help but notice that you have very nice fine skin. So pretty:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...