Beauty Finds: Shiseido Prepare Razor.

Sunday, January 02, 2011
last week my Cravings for Mrs Fields Chocolate Muffins kept on hunting my thoughts,and so we went to Robinsons Ermita to finally put an end it.but to my dismay...Mrs Fields was already pulled out of the mall..ouch..but then again..to aid my disappointed tastebuds i went to PCX to buy some Soaps and this caught my attention..

Shiseido Prepare razor
Price: Php 168.00

each pack contains 3 razors..

Ive been searching for a nice eyebrow shaver..since i prefer this than those electric ones..i do pluck but shaving for me is easier and faster plus its painless haha

nice curved handle.plus the blade is not too big nor too small so its easier for me to shave my brows

closer look.

time to groom my brows hehe...3 pcs for 168.00 isnt really that heavy on the pocket..again this is me saying HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

Oh and my facebook page is already up so if you have any request or questions just post it on my facebook page..just click like for facebook updates on my posts..the link is at the black widget on my sidebar.>>

10 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Pammy said...

That's a steal. And it's Shiseido! Happy New Year, Cams. :P

Iyah said...

Yay!! I have a similar one! :) I remember when I was in the Philippines, I used to use Gillette blade. lol! :P

Camille(SHOBE) said...

pammy-happy new year too pams.hehe i wonder if its really from shiseido

iyah-haha me too!!yung mga refills,which made me hate shaving coz they gave me nicks and cuts..but that was when i was unaware of brow shavers

Tifa Mai said...

Thanks for sharing!! I agree, I prefer shaving over plucking cause of the pain. :P This saves us girls alot of time eh?

~tHiAmErE~ said...

I have never used an eyebrow razor before for i prefer plucking my brows but this is just toooooooooo cute!

too bad there isn't any pcx store near me
*sigh*

have a happy new year,sweetie!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

tifa-sure does..i bring it with me for emergencies too hehe

thiamiere-hehe i used to pluck but then im doing it wrong pala,the skin around my brows started to wrinkle.=(
happy new year thia muah

Askmewhats said...

I use these types of razors too, its perfect and easy to control! :) Happy new Year! wow, wala nang Mrs. Fields sa RP? Grrrrrr

Camille(SHOBE) said...

tama!hehe.yes they already pulled it out,something to do with the renevations.

kitty kitkat said...

aww.. i don't know how to use such. i tried once kaso nasugutan ako kaya may little scar under my left brow which is, luckily, not too obvious. hehe.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

kitty kitkat-careful kitty,pero the good thing dito is di siya ganun kasharp like gilettes pero it does the job talaga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...