Product Review: Beauty Magic BB Cream

Monday, October 25, 2010
Good day ladies, so last week I received some items from Purederm.. including this Beauty Magic BB Cream.. I've been wearing tinted moisturizers almost everyday, I'm more of a less is more type kind of person..but when my creative impulse gets triggered I make sure to always prettify myself up Bigtime!

Super Cute Hot Pink Packaging (50ml) price:not more than 700php(not sure will update it soon)
Product Description:same as any other bb cream that I own it offers a high SPF(30) value
This Beauty Magic BB Cream was a bit liquidy, compared to Missha and Legere. But compared to flatana this is creamier..Smells like my maybelline and revlon foundation

The test:

Bare face.

With just the Beauty Magic BB Cream on..perfect match on my skin.. it has a yellowish undertone so it doesnt give off that grayish/whitish cast, well atleast on me -D
Close up..

I only used a small amount on me,but i guess if you want more coverage you can build it up a bit by layering.Since as I've said i dont like wearing foundations everyday, I often go for bb creams or tinted moisturizers...been so stressed out lately so my skins acting up again..the good thing is that im doing good on managing and controlling them..

PROS:
  • Locally available 
  • Cute Packaging 
  • Doesnt give me a whitish cast 
  • it hasnt broke me out(3 days of usage) 
  • looks natural on my skin(good for a no makeup look,and face brightening effect) 
  • High spf 
  • Not that expensive 
CONS:
  • The smell 
*Product was sent to me for review purposes, sender did not or will never influence any of my post regarding my reviews, all of it are based on what i experienced upon using the product.

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Morbidfrank said...

Wow thanks for making a review. I saw this at an SM department store and I was a bit hesitant to buy it. But since you made a positive review on it, I'm gonna try it!!! Yey!

Pammy said...

Glad you like it too. I love this BB cream. I even like it better than Skinfood Peach Sake and L'egere. And it really matches the Filipina skin tone. :P

Penelope said...

thanks for the review! It looks great on you. Love the fact that it does not give a grey cast to the skin!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

morbidfrank-no problem dear,anyway dont they have testers?i suggest you try it first yourself though

Pammy-i was shocked nga kasi before hesitant ako to use this,pero compared to legere it doesnt have white cast nga,saka it perfectly matches my tone

Penelope-always glad to help ^_^,thats the only problem i get when i use bb creams good thing that this one doesnt have that.=D

Shopcoholic said...

Thanks for the review Shobe! Haven't tried Purederm BB Creams pa...

Camille(SHOBE) said...

no prob khymm try it nice siya hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...