Birthday Look~

Monday, October 18, 2010

hello!!i feel like its been ages since i made my last Face of the day Post!!,im sorry if ive been missing a lot of email queries guys,ive been so busy,and will be a lot busier this coming weeks.Anyway!!last Sunday i celebrated my birthday!..another year on me..oh well.

Products used:
Shiseido Maquillage lasting UV foundation
Mac Mocha Matte Blush
Clarins Duo bronzer
Kryolan Derma Color setting powder(transluscent)
Wet and Wild Lipliner

 Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Base(forgot the shade)
The face Shop brow powder brown
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Revlon eyeliner(black)
Mac Blacktie
Mac browset girlboy

 
 Close up on the blush..Mocha doesnt suit my skintone that much,so i mixed it with shu uemuras tranquil pink




 i missed making faces..hehe.so let me post this one =D

 im loving the wet and wild lipliner will soon post its shade forgot its shade though..will soon post a seperate review on that one..loving the defined lip shape.=D..and yes i look better with long hair...sad ..good thing theres this thing called hair extensions haha.

anyway ladies thanks for visiting and pls do visit me again..i appreciate all the comments good or bad i still think that theyre sweet ^_^.

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Abbie♥ said...

your brows are perfect! i'm jealous! hehe ~ i really can't make my brows look that full and pointy at the end.

Charming Vanity said...

Happy Birthday! I love the look. The lipcolor is absolutely pretty on u.

xx

✿Mitchelli✿ said...

Belated Happy Birthday Ms. Shobe! =) More Power to you! Anyway, I think that you still look gorgeous even with shorter hair.. I like the fact that you dare to look different than your usual. I'm also planning to do something with my straight hair 'coz for the last 10 years of my life, I've been with long straight hair (thanks to rebonding)! I'm still finding the courage to look different though! ;)

Mrs. Kolca said...

Wahhh sorry late sis. Belated Happy Birthday to you po. Love the make up. So sweet ng last photo. Muah.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

abie-ill try to make a video on how i do my brows,on my free time ^_^.its not that hard,especially if you have thin brows

charming-thanks dear!!the shade looks nice right!

mitchelli-hehe thanks mitch!!i blame it on my hormones hehe,maybe i got tired of the same look din,i thought that its going to grow sooner din naman.GO GIRL!

Kolca-thanks!!!ok pa din 1 week duration ng bday ko haha joke.hugs!

Pammy said...

Belated happy birthday, Shobe! :P

Pammy said...

Belated happy birthday, Shobe! :P

Camille(SHOBE) said...

TY PAMMMYYY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...