Fierce Femme Fetale

Sunday, September 12, 2010

good afternoon ladies,heres another look for you,something edgy,semi wearable look..i know ive been neglecting my blog,=(..i missed posting blogs every other day..lets just say its something technical

Prods used:
Loreal True Match Liquid Foundie in r2
Apricot Blush From Estee Lauder Beauty Book
Brownish Blush from Elianto
Kryolan anti shine powder


 
Eyeshadows from Estee Lauder Beauty Book(starry blue,and brick??forgot the shade)
The Face Shop Brow Powder
Estee Lauder Cream Pencil 
Estee Lauder Mechanical Creme Eyeshadow(Blue)

Having a creme base for the eyeshadow makes it more vibrant 

 
 I applied Maybelline 2-in-1 pencil liner in Blue

 square brows and winged smoked out liner for an edgy look

 Lips from Estee Lauder Pure Color Vintage Ruby Shade

2 toned blush,applied in an upward motion.

 
with a different lipshade.

 
thats it for now, thanks for visiting ladies.

xoxo
SHOBE

10 Beauty Bag Lovers:

donnarence said...

nice shobe!! :D what is nicer tfs brow powder or yung sa in2it??

Pammy said...

Love the eyes! That's a fierce look! :P

Mrs. Kolca said...

I love the eyeshadow. Hope I can do almost like that too. Sometimes, I need to do make up kapag may night out kami ni hubby kaso wala. Di talaga ako marunong. Haha.

Happy weekend sis. I have request from you pala. Will send it thru email. Muah.

Abby said...

i like your make up with the red lippie, but not with the dark purpleish one. it just doesn't scream "shobe/cam". hey, i miss your baby's photos! hehehe =)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

donna-thanks dons mas gusto ko pa din in2it.hehe


pammy-it screams rawr haha.i look weird with heavy blush

kolca-thanks sis!!sure will read it now,you can do it sis just try.

abby-it looks weird on me noh,parang may something hehe will soon post family photos

thanks ladies HUGS!!!!

NeuroChiq said...

The eye makeup is amazing! But I must say my love goes to the purple lips! Fire burning on the dance floor! LOL. =P

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

Looove it! I love the berry/purple lips too :)

Shopcoholic said...

i'm afraid to wear blue eyeshadows but this look is very wearable. love it Shobe!

Sai said...

I love the eyes! I'll try that at home hehe :) It was nice meeting you last Saturday (finally!)

Angeles said...

we have almost the same eyes! I love this look :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...