Why I Love Makeup( before and after photos)

Monday, August 30, 2010
Its been a while since i started to show my passion with makeup,that is one of the main reason why i started making beauty reviews,i wasnt expecting any,until one day i was given a chance to do makeup for a beauty brand..though i wasnt fully equipped i accepted it..and thats when everything started

i enjoy making other people happy with the way they look,with or without makeup


here are some of the before and afters.it always puts a smile on my face when i see my clients tap me before they leave just to say thank you..or smile just because they love the lip shade and stuff.






ive been so blessed even though im still starting,ive met so many lovely people;i can say that,this is what i really want not only because i enjoy it,but also because i get to make other people happy with what i do.

I just want to say thanks to my seniors..
Mamang Lourd and Achi Jim and also Ms.Cha
THANKS THANKS!

11 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Anastacia said...

Wow! What a great works! Love all the make-up you've did! Looks very nice!!!

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

you're getting even more better in your craft. i'm so happy for you! I love how you do their eye brows! You must do a tutorial someday!

Pammy said...

Happy for you, Shobe. :) You're indeed blessed.

Ash said...

Omg. I love it! I wish i could learn how to put on make-up. You did an awesome job with the girls!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thank you girls!
becky-will try to do a tut,i dont have a model though hehe

maki said...

impressive talent shobe!

NeuroChiq said...

Grabe, you made them shine like superstars! Galing mo, Shobe. More power to you and your craft. And keep on making girls happy! =)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

maki-ty maki!!

dang-hehe shining shimmering,hope mag flourish ang career!

Abby said...

wow! you're a true fairy god mother to those ladies. you have enhanced their beauty very well with your skills =)

Star said...

Hi sis, galing! I would love to have a makeover din... :D

Burnt Raisin said...

You have a gift of bringing out the best in your clients. I am amazed with how you magically transform them. Simply awesome craftsmanship.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...