A pop of Neutrals LOTD

Friday, August 20, 2010
hi ladies,so after all those mutya post,i hope you now missed my Look of the day entries(LOL),all those pretty faces from mutya turns to Mine haha.anyway hope you enjoy this neutral look

products used:

  • 88 palette from CS
  • Maybelline Black Liner
  • Lancome Definicils Mascara
  • Bronze liner from Maybelline
  • in2it Btow powder
  • Revlon Lash Fantasy(brow tamer end)

Face:

  • Model Co Base Skin Primer
  • Shisiedo Maquillage Lasting UV foundation oc20
  • Mac Mocha Blush
more eye shots:

so thats just it..for now atleast...hehe thanks for visiting ladies have a nice day ahead

2 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad i came across this website.Added littlebeautybag.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad i came across this website.Added littlebeautybag.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...