Hello ladies!!!happy Monday to all of you!,anyway heres a look i made while playing with my stash.

I was sick when i made this..makeup is soo amazing isnt it
    
products used:
  • Maybelline Mineral liquid foundation in Apricot Sand
  • Ellana Espresso Con Panna
  • FS Rajah Powder Foundation
  • Cargo Topeka BLush


closer look..Flushed with warm glow

anyway heres my forever 21 rant....i went to forever21 looking for a dress yesterday


i found this super pretty dress,i fitted it but never stretched it to its full  length

when i got home..to remove the tag,i saw this....waaaa...a big ripped hole on the lower end of the dress...no its not some kind of design...cause if it is it looks horrible..and if someone like me wear the dress it'll stretch the rip making it bigger...So lesson Learned..always check before you pay for it....What me and the SA's at the Forever21 didnt do so.

i will be a bit Busy this month of august...for Mutya ng Pilipinas..YEY!!me including the team (hair and makeup)Headed by Lourd will make the gorgeous ladies of mutya more Alluring for you guys,im super excited for the Out of Town Trips,cause ive never been to any of those place...will update you guys,it already started yesterday..Wish Us Luck Guys!!

11 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Shopcoholic said...

wow congrats Shobe! sayang naman yung dress nabili mo =(

e.motion in motion said...

Ahhhh I wanted that dress so bad! But I can only order from Forever 21 online and it was sold out :( Sorry about the rip though :( Loving the bronzed cheeks too :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

Khymm-kaya nga eh..Sadness,super ganda pa namn ng fit sakin..thanks khymm wish me luck!!

E motion-isnt it super cute..the bad part other than it being ripped open was its thair last stock!!

AIJIN said...

I don't know why Forever 21 is making a big commotion here in the Philippines... but its expected because the price is cheap and made in China.

What a pretty look, by the way :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

aijin-honestly me too..but i guess because of their wide style range,plus its cheaper compared to others..thanks!!!!

~tHiAmErE~ said...

i was finally able to go to forever 21 last saturday. Oh my! they really do have a large selection!

Was able to buy a top & was so happy that they do have the Faith21 line already..

Yokatta na!

Im sorry about the dress that you bought. You ought to return it asap.

Good luck on the pageant,sweetie!
I know you'll do a good job on it!

Mrs. Kolca said...

Sayang naman ang ibinayad mo sa dress sis. I think, you'll be able to get a replacement for that naman di ba? Hay naku, kung ako yan.. babalik talaga ako doon at papalitan ang item. Di madali ang umikot sa store nila at maghanap ng item na like na like mo talaga at fit ang size huh.

Pammy said...

Congrats on your Mutya ng Pilipinas gig. Blooming career. :P

Asar naman yung dress. :(

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thia-hehe super wide nga e nahilo ako sa kakaikot,we were looking for my husbands clothes nga din pero di ko nakita hehe,i want to pero ang layo ng mega mall!!

kolca-i dont think so sis kasi as far as i know that was the last stock hehe..yeah thats so true!!

pammy-thanks pams!!!asar nga as in super like ko siya...

Jessica said...

I just found your blog, and I gotta say, its great.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thanks jessica very much appreciated =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...