Photoshoot at The Living room Photography Studio

Monday, August 02, 2010
Hi ladies just want to share my recent shoot..

Me preparing my Stuff..i so love my traincase..its not big and classy but this is my very first make up case,and it has brought me lots and lots of blessings ever since i started my makeup career.

a wanna be model haha..

here she is all prep and ready to strut.

im still waiting for the pro shot..hehe so this was just me and my camera..

i really like her,not like-like,haha,i just love how beautiful she was with or without makeup..

More picture on my multiply site

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Shopcoholic said...

good job shobe! true, your model is really pretty...

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thanks khymm,shes pretty noh,saka i like her attitude hehe

Mrs. Kolca said...

ang kulet ng kuha mo sis.. i love the pouty lips photo of your model. cute!

Golden said...

Hi sis! Tagal ko ring di nakavisit dito. Glad to know that you're enjoying what you're doing. Cheers!

Lots of love,

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

mrs kolca-hehe thanks sis sorry for the late reply was out for a day hugs

golden-hello sis!honga eh,its fun kasi hehe.

anonymous-thanks dear!glad you find my site useful mwuah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...