A not so Ordinary Makeup Look for me(Heavy Coverage)

Thursday, August 26, 2010
heres a look that i made using cream foundations,i noticed that i never use my cream foundations,and when i saw it lying silent and untouched on my drawer,i came up with this look.

Prods:
Pac/Graftobian warm #2 palette as a foundation.
FS rajah foundation
Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic
Elianto Blush(no shade at the back..sorry)
TBS brush on Bronze

Eyes:
Maybelline eyestudio diamond glow in copper brown
hbc falsies
maybelline impact express felt liner
loreal bare batural liner cocoa
tfs brow powder
VS hd mascara


sideview,doesnt look heavy at all right?but believe me i have it in full coverage...0 pores.

so thats it for me ladies im still sick..pus cells from my urinalysis are too numerous to count,im taking strong antibiotics..i have chills at night,but still im on facebook and blogger lol.

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

your face looks so flawless and you look so beautiful. I love cream foundations. I use my blender to apply it ;)

Fifi said...

I've never tried cream foundation before, I'm afraid of breaking out. :(

Your skin looks so flawless though. Glad it works on you! And aww such a sweet family photo :)

~tHiAmErE~ said...

awww..
hope you feel better asap,hun
*hugs*

you look absolutely gorgeous!
^_^

Shopcoholic said...

aww.. get well shobe!

i rarely use cream foundations too.. and you don't need it naman coz maganda na skin mo. you look gorgeous Shobe!

Elsa said...

i super like it... you look so gorgeous sis!!! mwah!

Krystal Leigh said...

Love the natural look of your brows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...