Just came In:Healthy White Vaseline Spf 24

Monday, August 23, 2010
hi chikas,just this morning a package came,i thought it was a horsie kind of thing cause it had those long neck with a big long nose molding..

i wasnt expecting any package today but it always excites me everytime i receive one...its from Vaseline!!(thanks) an umbrella and their new healthy white lotion with spf24



im not a religious user of Body Lotion,been meaning to start using one since i have super dry skin,plus my body is a tad bit darker than my face,my shoulders are lighter than my arms as well..Cant wait to try this.Thanks Vaseline!

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

September said...

hey,nice freebies. how did you get this? :)

~tHiAmErE~ said...

oh i got mine last saturday & it made me smile too..
the umbrella is so cute!
perfect for rainy days
hehe

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hi sis dont know din that they will send it,nasurpise nga ako na may package me hehe

thiamere-super cute ng umbrella!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...