Product Review:Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette

Sunday, July 25, 2010
good sunday to you ladies,anyway ive been so curious about this brow product,it has a pencil on one side and a gel on the other..how cool is that..anyway heres my personal review on revlons brow fantasy in brunette

Colors, shapes and sets brows for a polished well groomed look all day.

retails for not less than 550 and no more than 600php i forgot the exact price will update this a bit later.

the pencil is pigmented they have 4 shades ranging from 

Dark Blonde,Brunette,Dark Brown, and Black.

i love the gel,its tinted and it does the job on taming the brows,plus the staying power is amazing.=D,the gel is not as pigmented as Mac's girlboy brow gel but its darker.

swatches-Pencil(top) Gel(bottom),as the gel dries it gets opaque

with just the revlon brow fantasy pencil on my brows.i have thick and long brow hairs by the way.

on my left eye i tried applying it with super light strokes for a more natural look.(just the pencil)

here they are using both pencil and gel ,the left brows looks more natural.....though the shade looks a bit off on me haha,i only use this to define my arch,the shade that suits me is Dark Brown

i went out washed my hands a couple of times played with lil r and to my surprise the brow gel is still at the back of my hand..talk about staying power,tried smudging it but it wont budge.

will definitely purchase a shade darker =D

PROS:
  • a liner and gel in one
  • the dark brown shade suits me
  • staying power is Great
  • Pigmented
  • Locally Available
  • Inexpensive
CONS:
None yet.

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Bheii said...

I like this sis shobe! This is something I could buy pag naubusan na ako ng mac brow set. :)

Askmewhats said...

I seriously want this!!! Actually the shade looks nice on your brows!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

bheii-nice noh its super convenient kasi its 2in1 plus i reallly love the gel e

nikki-i thought din nikki pero pag whole face na medyo off pero not that much naman kasi medyo dark hair me

Shopcoholic said...

i want one din! will purchase this when my MAC brow set runs out =)

NeuroChiq said...

Doesn't look off at all, suits you right, Shobe! =)

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i came across this website.Added littlebeautybag.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...