Product Review:Maybelline Blushes(angelfit and expert wear)

Saturday, January 08, 2011
Lately ive been experimenting with different Blush Shades,from terracotas to plums to pinks and so on,i cant stop asking myself how many Blush shades are there on the market today...haha..anyway i just saw the very first angelfit Blush that i got from Maybelline..the angelfit coral angel and long wear blush,i thought i lost it a few months back,its a good thing i started to declutter my drawers,i seemed to have thought that i lost them..but the thing is that i just kinda ignored them,of course it wasnt on purpose.

Price:Php 429.00
Top:STRAWBERRY(Jim gave this to me..Thanks JIM!!),Expert wear in Rose
Bottom:CORAL ORANG,PEACHY SWEETIE

click to enlarge
they do have hints of shimmers/glitters on them,coral orange i think has the least glitters on the angelfit lot.but when i have them on my cheeks the glitters/shimmers are not noticeable.

swatches
Peachy Sweetie-Coral Orange-Strawberry-Expert Wear Rose

shot it on vivid settings since the flash washes away the shades

Peachy Sweetie for me is more pinkish than peach,blushes with a hint of peach looks nice on my skintone,when you build the color up it kinda looks like Strawberry but more subtle
Coral Orange-i actually like this shade,thats why this was my first angelfit blush,it gives me this warm natural glow..
Strawberry- its pinkier than Peachy Sweetie,when you compare them they almost looks the same,but on my cheeks they totally look different
Expert Wear Rose-is the sheerest of them all but its buildable,it looks bubble gummy pink on my cheeks,i remember that i used this as my everyday blush last year.

PROS:
  • Shades range are quite nice
  • Inexpensive
  • Decent Staying Power
  • Brush is okay(slanted)-its actually more useful than the brush in my clinique compact palette.
CONS:
  • Mirrors Useless..yes it has a tiny mirror underneath the brush.=D
  • (haha cant think of any!)

Overall ill give this one a 4 out of 5!

5 Beauty Bag Lovers:

☆Anastacia☆ said...

The Coral blush looks so pretty!

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

strawberry and coral orange looks nice! =)

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

Iyah said...

I need to check this out! :D and btw, your blog lay out is so nice :))

Also, thank you for the bday greetings!! :D

judy said...

strawberry looks nice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...