Product Review:Laniege Strawberry Peeling Gel

Sunday, July 11, 2010
hellooo ladies,here's another skin care product review coming from yours truly,yet again my fave Strawberry only continues to amaze me with its benefits,pardon me if you'll see some typographical error somewhere in this post,im wearing my uber dark shades while typing this entry...why??cause i have Conjunctivitis(Sore Eyes) and Keratitis..=(.

Okay so getting back..Exfoliating for me is a must..cause i once told a friend of mine.."how come when were dirty and rub our body dead skin cells appear,but whenever i try to do that on my face,nothing happens.."..and so how will i be able to remove dead skin cells from my face...i started using exfoliators..=D 

Laniege strawberry Peeling Gel
Price- Php 1250.00
(place bought-Laniege Trinoma)

the tube is actually pretty big 150ml will last me a long time considering that i only exfoliate once or twice a week.


Ingredients

the product smells really nice.this much is enough for my face.

after massaging it on the skin it will turn into this skin like peeling that will help your scrub dead skin cells..for sensitive skin be sure to massage gently.i do this for a minute or so..=D

after washing it off with warm water my face feels SUPER Soft and clean..but i still find Cellnique's Bio Renewal Mask better,cause my skin felt smoother when i used that.But since i only had a sample product the next best thing for me is to find something that is locally available.

PROS:

  • locally available
  • Big Size(150ml)
  • Makes my skin super Soft
  • Skin Feels Clean after
  • Doesnt Irritate my skin,feels Mild.
  • LOVE the Smell

CONS:

  • a bit pricey

7 Beauty Bag Lovers:

MilknCookiie said...

I have been using this too for about 2 months and it's great! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't make my skin red or irritated at all. :D

♥ Milk

Askmewhats said...

this looks interesting, Laneige products look really mild :D

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Thanks for the review! I should try this product too :)

~tHiAmErE~ said...

haven't tried this one though etude house also has a peeling gel. i just don't like using it though because i find it so sticky!
>_<

Caitlin said...

Woooah. I wanna try this laneige prod you posted here, looks like a totally great exfoliator. I badly need one nowadays kasi naubos ko na yung old one :) Blog hoppin'

Marion ♥ said...

Hi I'm a new follower! :D Thanks for the review! I've been wanting to try this out but I'm just a bit hesitant. Well. Anyway, I hope we can be friends ♥

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hi marion thanks for visiting its always my pleasure and im always glad to have new friends godbless dear hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...