Neutral for the Day~

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
since im loving neutrals,heres another look i made out of hmm..boredom..hehe

an intensified neutral,not that much black though..

Products Used:
  • NYX JEP milk
  • Cream Shade Eyeshadow from the neutral palette
  • Mac Satin Era
  • Mac Alittlefolie
  • Lancome Definicils mascara
  • Maybelline Impact express liquid liner
  • Revlon Black galaxy(foiled)
  • Sephora aspen eyeshadow
  • falsies from HBC
  • The Face Shop Brow powder


more eyeshots

i kinda extend it above where my socket is..i think its crease cutting..right?

great for hooded eyes like me. =D

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

very, very pretty! i just love eyeshadows! It's my favorite thing to apply whenever i do my makeup! :P -Dawn

Askmewhats said...

Shobe, maganda to! bagay mo! I like this so much!

Jbreezybaby said...

love it shobe! great job!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

peachy pink-thanks!!! me too,i always experiment with my eyeshadows its where i can put tons of color without looking like a clown..=D

Nikki-thanks thanks Nikki!!!ill try to wear this once in a while hehe i mean sa labas ng house.hehe

Joan-thank jo,hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...