How To:Boredom Sunday Look

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Hello lovely ladies!!did you enjoy your weekends??well as for me nope!! just spent the weekends locked in my room with Lil r,haha we played his thomas though....anyway just as soon as i woke him up i made this look last sunday...it was hmm.should i say made out of boredom..

oh and i tried to dupe the Benefits powdeflage..more on that on my next post

1.Mac Lovestone mineralized e/s
2.apply it on the lid and blend it just above the creaseline
3.Mad Minerals
4.line your outer eye with it and appy it on the outer part of the eyes and blend it halfway on your crease(blend)


5.Mac Era Eyeshadow
6.apply it on the inner creaseline(blend it with the mad minerals e/s)
7.Mad Minerals e/s in chocolate grapes
8.apply and blend it just on the outer part of the eye using a small bullet brush or any small brush(then blend blend blend)

9.Apply your Highlight
10.liner your upper and lower lashes
11.full rim
12.curl lashes and apply mascara

Finished look



full face..now i have to go to the rest room and enjoy a splash of water..

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Anna said...

What a wonderful thing to do when you're bored. Haha! I'm not good with eyemake up. I'm not even good with blending colors. so when I'm bored.. I simply sleep, eat or watch TV. ^__^ Nice Eye make up Shobe!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hehe thanks ana,me too but that time,ive run out of chips,snacks and bevs...lol

Anna said...

teehee! ^__^ I've been reading your recent posts and lately I've read about the healing mask.. plus the ACV. Haha I wanna try that. I hope that would help my skin improve especially to even out skin tone. :P Thanks for sharing those tips. Have a great day!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hope it works on you!cause if it did,the mask will do good for your skin,well atleast for me,especially on spot treating pimples

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...