Funky Shades for the Day~

Friday, July 23, 2010
Yesterday i visited powerplant since its just a walk away from rockwell tent..=D haha,i was there for the CCMPG event,and yes i wasnt there as a blogger...but as a makeup artist..anyway it was star studded,will soon post the photos.For now pls enjoy my funky shades =D

Purples Teals and Sparkles =D

Prods Used:
La colors Metallic palette in Wild flowers(purple and fuchsia) 
Estee lauder Moss green liner
Bare Minerals shadow liners in bonbon
Lancome Definicils mascara
Maybelline 2in1 liner pencil bronze
lumiere mineral e/s pigment teal shade(forgot the name)
Mac Copper reflects.
the face shop brow powder

eyeshots

falsies from HBC,i love HBC's falsies though not all of their false eyelashes is as good as the ones that i picked,cause some of it are missing a hair or 2,asymmetrical,baldish etc,you just have to pick the good ones.

im getting uber fat again,Mr. R keeps on buying Lychees and Ube jam from good sheperds...tell me who could resists such temptations...and pls do read my shirt...it sounds funny..hehe

face:
Prods Used:
Maybelline minerals liquid foundation
ellana finishing powder in espresso con panna
Clarins duo bronzer
Mac MSF in northern Lights

lips:Maybelline Watershine lipstick in m31 and mac lipglass in blackfire

thats it for me ladies hope you like the look and as always thanks for visiting and have a nice day..dont forget to join my GIVEAWAY =D

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Teeyah. said...

I was there, too! I thought I saw you but I wasn't sure!

Makeup by Kim Porter said...

this is so pretty! It reminds me of candy a little lol

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

loveyjox said...

I love your make-up sis. You look so pretty on the photos. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...