Random Sunday:Art,organization plus Fathers Day Gift

Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Things to do on sundays are just so random..and heres my random sunday this week..

Random art...hehe,i got bored cause i woke up at 6am without anything to do so i painted my arm with this.



Playful me,stopped before i go waay over board..

My Gift to Mr R...he's the kind of man whos not into shoes shirts games etc..it was very frustrating for me when i was searching for the right gift for him..glad i bumped into this set..A must for every man.Actually i thought fathers day was last sunday so i gave this to him a week earlier than expected hahaha.

Lip products organization..i got this for 45php at Sm Department stores,i removed the flip top cap

Top left are just some random eye pigments,lower right are some of my glosses and balms




Here is what it looks like on my so called vanity place..haha.and that large palette with my lip stuffs thats my custom made lip palette

Bought the palette from elf at 85php..then i just melted my selected lipsticks to save space on my kit.

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Xoxo~SnowBunny2022 said...

How did you melt your lippies down?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

candle scraper and a spoon hehe

Golden said...

Happy Father's Day to your Hubby! Naku, I haven't bought any gift for Hubby yet. Tsk-tsk.

Gosh! I thought at first I was looking at a mural art, until I scrolled down. I didn't know it was makeup! Galing!

Lots of love,

Laurie said...

Wow! I've been a fan of your blog. Ngayon ko lang napansin, Aloe Lips pala yung isa dun sa lip product organizer mo ;p

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hehe thanks sis for supporting my blog uu binigay ng tita ko nilalagay niya sa mosquito bites daw hehe

The Beauty-Addict said...

great blog you have here! newbie blogger here! it'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too

http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...