Product Review:MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Northern Lights

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Dont you just love a good Multipurpose Product,if so then Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish is the right product for you~

Flashtronic Collection


Northern Light: Mid-tone pink with rust and grey brown veining
notice the large chunks of glitters on the side of the pan..yeah they tend to get there most of the time when you swirl ot tap your brush in.
Swatch on my nc20-25 skin..the glitters arent that big of a deal to me..well it is actually but not in this case cause its really not that obvious when i had this on my cheeks.

Closer look..pretty!! it looks peachy bronze on my skin dont yah think,i love how it illuminates my skin!

Me wearing only northern lights.see the flush it gives me,considering me being oily it didnt make me look oilier.it just simply illuminates and gives me a very warm glow.

This is my to reach shade when i want a very subtle flush on me,cause mst of the time i look a little tad paler than others..i just love love love this shade!!!

i rarely use or buy shimmery products since i dont want to make my face appear oilier than it is but i guess theres always an exception. Though thats just me,others may still find it shimmery or glittery.

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

CHARRY said...

i love mac mineralize blushes too, it makes your skin glow! :)

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

ang glowing ng skin mo! =) its a pretty color on you. i have their mineralized skinfinish in gold spill, it has chunky glitters pero not so visible naman when applied.

Jing (GirL With GLasSes) said...

pinipigil ko sarili ko na wag mag lemming dito...

pipikit na lang ako camille! hahaha!
titingnan ko na lang yung pix mo na maganda.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

charry-yes it does noh,pero it doesnt look oily,i like it!

khymm-i was offended by the hunks too pero when i put it on its not notiecable naman din hehe mnwuah

jing-LOL,try mo jing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...