Product Review: in2it Brow Powder

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
its just this year that i have discovered the great use of brow makeups,if youve seen me on my very first few  beauty posts i never apply nor groom my brows..hehe,the first brow makeup that i bought was from everbilena..their brow pencil liner in brown(according to the SA its the shade that i should use)but its too brown and looks really fake on me..so i bought the styli style brow liner,it was love,the waxy texture keeps my brows in place too~thats my everyday brow liner..but i never stopped there,i got a free Brow powder from the face shop courtesy of Babyjap,and i liked it,i mean it has 2 shades and the finish looks more natural,but then i needed a lighter shade,because i thought that i might need it during Philippine Fashion Week

and so i bought the in2it brow powder,

direction and ingredients:(sorry for the flash)

i was aiming for the fanny serrano brow powder which has 4 shades but their lightest shade is not as light as in2it's


swatch(darkest to lightest)
it stays really good,if youve seen my Mac Brow Set Post,i have mentioned there that most brow makeup fades on me not only because of my oily skin but my left brows has this sparse area that cant seem to hold up the brow makeup.

the shades are pigmented,especially when you use them wet,i usually dont wear one shade,mixing the darkest and the lightest or the middle shade and the lightest shade is my kind of brow shade.

.
with in2it's brow powder(darkest and middle shade)with just a brow makeup on....my face looked made up in a natural way.

PROS:
  • Inexpensive
  • Locally Available
  • contains 3 shades(most brow powders only has 2 shades)
  • Staying Power is Above Average
  • Not Chalky
  • Pigmented
  • Looks Natural


CONS:
  • the brush that comes with it is a piece of trash(lol)

thats it.!
so thanks for visiting guys,yesterday i attended the Davines World 20 style contest 2010 will post the backstage entry tomorrow,its such a wonderful event,from hairs that you can wear everyday to avant garde..and when i say avant garde...it sooo out of this world hair styling.

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

im also using this shobe pero yung old packaging pa na 2 shades lang.. ang tagal nya maubos! lol

Pammy said...

I love this product. But it takes forever to finish it and I've been using the old one with only 2 shades for 2 years now. And I haven't hit pan yet.

This is relatively cheap considering the quality of the product.

Nice review, Shobe. :P

Camille(SHOBE) said...

khymm-2 shades lang basila dati..recently lang kasi ako ng kilay eh haha

pammy-mine too!!!kung kanino ko na ginagamit pinipilit kong fgamitin yung darkest eh hehe

thanks pams hugs

CHARRY said...

I have this one too and I love it. I use it almost everyday esp when going out :)

maki said...

so ok pala sya huh.. might take a look at this

Jing (GirL With GLasSes) said...

nice review =)
i really want to buy this before but i needed a brow makeup with black color in it. this one doesnt have, so poor me =(

CoLine said...

Is this better than Maybelline's Eyestudio BrowDefinist? So far I am loving this product pero if in2it is better, I should try it! Important kasi saken yng nag kikilay, super nipis kilay ko. hihihi

Camille(SHOBE) said...

charry-nice in2its really good a lot of raves na narinig ko dito

maki-yes go check it out ^_^

jing-their darkest isnt as bold as black but i thought that if ever i wanted a solid black or a soft black i can always use my pencil liner hehe.


coline-maybellines brow definist have wax kasi but for me in2it has an advantage coz it has 3 shades and stays longer on my eyebrows compared to brow definist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...