Product Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Im a moisturizer Freak!,yes even though i have an oily skin using a moisturizer is always on my top lists..
 
Comes in 125ml and 50ml i think..
Price:2600php something..

The oil-free moisture “drink” developed by Clinique’s dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves. 4.2 fl. oz.

application..this is the last step on their 3 step skin care system for level 3 and 4..

the full size comes in a pump,which is very hygienic,plus i love how it dispenses the gel out of the bottle,just the right amount for my face.

the DDGM...i love its texture,and the smell,its not greasy and easily gets absorbed on my skin.plus my skin feels soft and smooth after application..

on my skin.notice how i love using moisturizers even if i have oily skin...but i always make sure that its oil free.=D.moisturizers are my best friend =D.cant leave without them

right after a few mins of application.see no greasiness.i usually use this at night..cause this doesnt have any SPF

all dry and set.this will take me quite a long time to finish since i only use a pea size amount,just to moisturize my face and apply my sunblock after if im using this during the day.

PROS:
  • MOISTURIZES my skin in an instant.
  • A little goes a long way
  • Doesnt feel heavy
  • Smells really Good
  • doesnt feel and look greasy
  • Easily absorbs by my skin
  • Very Hygienic Packaging
CONS:
  • Its Expensive for a 125ml moisturizer
  • I have 2 friends who broke out upon using this(i guess this is comodogenic)
  • NO SPF!

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Lauren said...

This used to be my HG moisturizer, until I realized I wanted an all-organic skin care. I never bought my own bottle, I just relied on samples.

Xoxo~SnowBunny2022 said...

I really want to try this, but I am afraid of it breaking my skin out :( I have such sensitive, combination skin all the time.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

lauren-hehe i think after i finish this bottle ill go for a less expensive moisturizer,though im loving the texture i find it really expensive here im philppines

xoxo-try to visit your clinique walk in store,and as for a sample to try tell them you have sensitive skin and want to try it first before buying.hehe

Askmewhats said...

I love this! I used up 2 bottles of these!!!

Joy said...

sometimes i hate the feeling of this moisturizer.. it maybe gel type and works great for oily skin but it can never top humidity.. it gets all oily and makes my skin shiny. anyways, great review keep them coming~

Camille(SHOBE) said...

nikki-hehe glad youre having a good relationship with is nikki!

Joy-yeah it can never top humidity,maybe thats one reason why i use this as my night moisturizer

Krystal Leigh said...

It broke me out to. It also didn't absorb into my skin even after ex-foliation. It left my skin dry about 30 minutes after using it. Oh well different stuff works for different people :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

krystal-i guess it does,my cousins hates it haha,the weather here is very humid maybe thats why they broke out coz they used it as their morning moisturizer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...