I Bring You My Very First Moisturizer!!? Neutrogena Moisture SPF15

Sunday, June 13, 2010
Moisturizer you say??thats one of the vital skincare product that i cannot live without..

Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 combines 12-hour moisturization with effective sun protection.



This non-greasy, dermatologist-recommended lotion keeps skin moisturized for 12 hours. PABA-free SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays. Its sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin and contains no drying alcohol.


  • Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free
  • 4 fl. oz. pump bottle

click photo to enlarge

the moisturizer itself was very light,its not too liquid but not creamy either,this amount can cover my entire face already.

after application,its not as greasy as the Clinique DDML,it feels like your normal everyday moisturizer,with average absorption rate

after a few minutes..i myself am wondering what made me love this moisturizer...but heres a few
This is my very first moisturizer!!that did not broke me out.it was actually the 2nd moisturizer that i tried the first was PONDS which made me broke out.

PROS
  • Feels Very Light
  • Has SPF
  • Moisturizes My skin quite Well
  • Its OIL FREE!(great for oily skin)
  • Odorless
  • Hypoallergenic and Non Comodogenic
  • Hygienic packaging


CONS:
  • will have to wait for a few minutes for the moisturizer to set


Thats it!!thats how i love this moisturizer,isnt it obvious..been using this since highschool!although the packaging then was a little different.

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Askmewhats said...

I have used this and finished this up! Way back when i wasn't blogging pa, I like it! I did not repurchase kc I still have a lot of moisturizer :)

Jing (GirL With GLasSes) said...

moisturizer is a must, now that it is already rainy season. i havent tried anything from neutrogena, except my favorite facial scrub, which the phil market do not carry anymore. kaasar naman.

i am glad that it did not broke you out =)

Angel said...

Ah! nice :) Maybe I should look into this one! I have been using the Olay spf 15 lotion. (the old version w/ zinc oxide) or Eucerin spf 30 lotion.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

nikki-hehe i really like this,i cant find it on watsons anymore...sad

jing-yeah this one too!cant find it on any watsons waaaaaaa

angel-i havent tried olay yet i use eucerin on my lips! hehe its good!thanks for visiting

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

wow tagal mo na pala tong ginagamit hehe. My HG moisturiser is HYPE glutha-c spf 25 , will post a review soon =)

kcatwoman said...

that's great to know. ive been wanting to buy a moisturizer for myself as well. but i have a question, what about celeteque's brand. have you tried that one too? which one do you think is better?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...