How to:Revamped Custom Made Palettes,Pressed

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
you know how i love to re use or revamped my stash,been actually doing that since i was a kiddo,and i still do that up until now...

ordinary elf eyeshadow palettes that i revamped...thats tattoos with a glittery polish.

i pressed some pigments on the pan..mixed some pigments too to create new shade,thats one way of making use of your pigments if youre getting bored with their shades.

this is the bare escentuals love pearl collection..they were pretty sheer in their loose form,theyre more of a highlighter than an eyeshadow for me,but when pressed their shade became bolder,its still a little too sheer for me though.

mad minerals.(i pressed them really well cause my son threw this palette and it survived,,)

mixed eyeshadows..i use the upper right to highlight,its a perfect highlight shade for me,though my most used eyeshadow in this palette is the upper right..my perfect gold shade.it looks and shines like a real crushed gold.

i still have a few pigments left from mad minerals i often give them to my clients when i do 1on1 beauty talk,since i already have my own.

9 Beauty Bag Lovers:

maki said...

galing. ang ganda ganda naman nun tattoos on the compacts. :D how do you press your pigments? what do you use?

Askmewhats said...

your palette looks really nice Shobe :) Love the swatches, thanks for this

Camille(SHOBE) said...

himaki i use glycerini alcohl i just mix it with the pigments peo knti lng ung part ng glycerine

Thsnks din nikki always a p.easure

Pammy said...

Shobe, what do you use in revamping the palettes? They're pretty. :P

NeuroChiq said...

I've tried pressing one of my blushes as per your reco before, it didn't work quite well because I didn't use glycerine! LOL. I'll remember to add it next time. =) Thanks, Shobe!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

pammy,random tattoos lang siya pammy and nail polish na may glitters hehe.thanks!

dang-hehe,no prob dang.pag alcohol lang kasi magdry hindi na kakapit yung shade sa brush saka mababasag din agad hehe.

jo.frougal said...

Wow, thanks for the tips, they're really useful. One more question na lang, kung pwede, what's glycerin alcohol, what brand, price and where to buy? Thanks!!!

DeBi said...

ang galing!!! anu ratio ng glycerin alcohol mo?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

basta mas less yung glycerine kesa sa alcohol usually 1 drop lng nilalagay ko.yung consistency ng mixture eh medyo liquidy pero thick pa din=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...