Tokyo POSH Hair Extension

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I cant commit...yes..i really dont pay that much attention on my hair,so the next best thing that i can do is to tie them up....so to give my hair a little styling without the curling iron i got this...

Tokyo Posh in Jessica...(i never knew that the Posh is an abbreviation for Put On Styled Hair)..Clever..
its 2400php for this style

heres the clip on extension..medium waves..its synthetic by the way..so you must not apply heat on them,or else they'll melt hehe.

my frizzy hair..

with Jessica On...i dont know if you have noticed but the extension is a little too dark on my hair...sad..but i like how it looks on me.

 its really not that obvious...i hope...haha.,Mr R's peace sign...=D

So if youre too lazy to curl or straighten your hair,or cant wait to make them longer,hair extensions is the way to go..!.just be sure to find the right shade for your hair. *winks*

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Elsa said...

hahaha!!!! lovely!!! it made you look sexy and flirtatious!

can I try?

donnarence said...

shobe san mo binili???

Camille(SHOBE) said...

elsa-weee,it made me look flirtatious,ahem calling husband heheh.


donna-i got mine from a swap..=D.you may look at tokyoposh.multiply.com

CHARRY said...

nice! you look so sexy with longer curled hair :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

thanks charry!!!.

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

ang ganda shobe! it looks natural lang! i love curly hair pero di ko gusto gumamit ng tools palagi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...